Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
We are so excited to be welcoming Luma’s Cake to Sunflower Bakery for the very first time this November! Javier will be visiting us from sweet Paris and will be teaching three different workshops with us. The final workshop will take place on Sunday 24th November 2019 and Javier will teach you how to recreate this super cute Ariel project.
Duration: 10 hours – One day
During this one day class you will learn the following skills:
- Painting and drawing on sugar fondant: how and with what material to make The Little Mermaid or any other drawing on your cakes and create 3D effect
- How to create and model waves with Isomalt technique
- How to create flowers using the medium of wafer paper with a textured effect. Javier will show you how to colour and assemble.
- How to cover your cake or dummy with sugar fondant with perfectly straight angles
- All classes with use dummy cakes
All materials and full notes will be provided. The only thing you need to bring along is a notepad and pen should you wish to take additional notes.
Our studio is based in the village of Wedmore, Somerset. We are based 25 minutes from Bristol International Airport; Nearest Train Station; and M5 Motorway. Accommodation is available on site and within the village and help can be provided when making your travel plans.
Free Parking is available and lunch is included.
Spaces are very limited so book now to avoid disappointment. We cant wait to have you visit!