Date: Saturday 19th October 2019
Time: 10am – 2pm (approx)
Do you love the very on trend Cakesicle’s as much as we do? Well if you are planning a dessert table for your next special occasion then look no further, we have the perfect class for you.
In our Cakeiscle class you will learn how to make the perfect Cakesicle’s with the cleanest of finishes – ideal for your next event.
In this class you will learn the following skills:
- How to work with Candy Melts
- How to thin and colour Candy Melts
- How to create perfect Cakesicle’s with an immaculately clean finish.
- How to work with lustre to create a metallic finish
- How to use a variety of edible sparkles, sprinkles and sequins learning how to attach them easily to your finished Cakeiscle
- How to work with and use edible gold and silver leaf
- How to create beautiful embellishments to add decorative details
- How to create small floral details
- How to package and present your finish Cakesicles
This class will run from 10-2pm with light refreshments provided. You are welcome to bring lunch as a full lunch will not be provided.
Our studio is based in the village of Wedmore, Somerset. We are based 25 minutes from Bristol International Airport; Nearest Train Station; and M5 Motorway. Accommodation is available on site and within the village and help can be provided when making your travel plans.
Free Parking is available and a light lunch is included.
Spaces are very limited to only six students – so book now to avoid disappointment. We cant wait to have you visit!