Date: Friday 19th & Saturday 20th July 2019
We are so excited to be welcoming Daniel Diéguez for the very first time at Sunflower Bakery this spring! Daniel will be teaching this incredible “Fairy-tale chocolate showpiece.
This showpiece is 100% edible from the base to the wings, just made out of tempered chocolate with a completely edible structure. Everything is made with chocolate and without the use of moulds. Daniel will show you how to hand paint with cocoa butter and Magic colours.
- How to produce and construct the edible structure with tempered chocolate;
- To elaborate decorations with different ways of working with chocolate including laminated and by piping;
- To construct the structure with chocolate and create freehand volumes only working with it and different techniques including chocolate polishing;
- Basic notions of anatomy and facial configuration;
- Hand paint with cocoa butter like an oil paint;
- Working with colour depth and tips for a more realistic finish on your cake.
Our studio is based in the village of Wedmore, Somerset. We are based 25 minutes from Bristol International Airport; Nearest Train Station; and M5 Motorway. Accommodation is available on site and within the village and help can be provided when making your travel plans.
Free Parking is available and lunch is included. We cant wait to have you visit!