Date: Friday 28th February to Sunday 1st March 2020
Do you love Petite Pivoine Cakes as much as me? We have had a flurry of students contacting us to ask Beata to come and teach at Sunflower Bakery Cake School, so we thought we would make it happen! Beata is travelling all the way from Poland to teach for the very first time in the UK. This three day workshop in February will teach you the advanced skills in working with wafer paper to create a magnificent master piece, which you can take home and admire.
We know this class is a real investment and total treat but one which I am certain will enhance your business and interest in working with the medium of wafer. For Beata’s class we have payment plans available, which are more extensive than our usual terms, to allow you to spread the cost of the classes across the coming months.
If you wish to take up a payment plan, then book your space via our website and select the Bank Transfer option. By ticking this option, we will then be notified that you have placed your order and we will be in contact to discuss the right payment plan for you!
- The difference in working with wafer paper and the most ideal wafer for flower making
- How to colour your wafer paper effectively to give you a realistic finish
- How to operate with floral accessories
- How to use wafer paper to decorate your cake using different methods from wrapping to frilling
- How to use Gold Leaf effectively to give you a fantastic finish
- How to work with wafer to create naturally looking petals and leaves
- How to fix the wafer paper decorations to your finished cake
This class with run from 9.30am to 6pm from Friday to Sunday and all materials and notes will be provided. The only thing you need to bring along is a notepad and pen should you wish to take additional notes.
Our studio is based in the village of Wedmore, Somerset. We are based 25 minutes from Bristol International Airport; Nearest Train Station; and M5 Motorway. Accommodation is available on site and within the village and help can be provided when making your travel plans.
Free Parking is available and lunch is included.
Spaces are very limited and this class will be smaller than usual so book now to avoid disappointment. We cant wait to have you visit!