Date: Saturday 23rd November 2019
We are so excited to be welcoming Luma’s Cake to Sunflower Bakery for the very first time this November! Javier will be visiting us from sweet Paris and will be teaching three different workshops with us. The second workshop will take place on Saturday 23rd November 2019 and Javier will teach you how to recreate this beautiful Pink Crystal Cake.
Duration: 8 hours – One day workshop
During this one day class you will learn the following skills:
- How to cover your cake or dummy with sugar fondant with perfectly straight angles and how to achieve perfection on a square cake.
- How to create an Isomalt Crystal sculpture
- How to create isomalt crystals
- How to Multicolor draperies
- How to use gold leaf to create extra special details to your finished project
- All classes with use dummy cakes
All materials and full notes will be provided. The only thing you need to bring along is a notepad and pen should you wish to take additional notes.
Our studio is based in the village of Wedmore, Somerset. We are based 25 minutes from Bristol International Airport; Nearest Train Station; and M5 Motorway. Accommodation is available on site and within the village and help can be provided when making your travel plans.
Free Parking is available and lunch is included.
Spaces are very limited so book now to avoid disappointment. We cant wait to have you visit!